Specialist advice for your SMSF
MP Connect provides expert advice and support to SMSF trustees, financial planners and the legal profession on all superannuation related matters. Our advice is based on over 20 years' experience in accounting, audit, tax and investment matters for SMSFs.
How can we help you?
Our dedicated team know there are significant advantages to managing your own superannuation but also understand that Australian superannuation legislation can be complex. MP Connect provide clarity, knowledge and innovative solutions.
Our advisors ensure you have the best possible approach in place to meet your retirement goals.
Whether you are thinking about establishing a SMSF, looking for help with ongoing administration and compliance, or need to review your structure - our superannuation professionals are on hand to assess your needs and recommend a suitable solution.
Our 3 step approach to supporting SMSF trustees:
We ensure your fund is structured to protect your investments, comply with current legislation and meet your future needs.
- SMSF establishment
- Recommendations for, and reviews of, fund structures
- Superannuation deed reviews
- Estate planning
- Wills and insurance
Our team provides proactive advice for the life of your fund to ensure your SMSF’s investment strategy fits with your retirement goals and personal circumstances. You’ll receive the most up to date legislation advice on:
- Eligibility of contributions
- Limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- Use of unit trusts
- Borrowing and permitted investment advice
- Wind-up of SMSFs
- Eligibility and taxation of benefit payments, including:
- Lump sum withdrawals
- Pension commencements
- Death benefits
- Capital Gains Tax considerations
Superannuation legislation is complex and changing. We provide Trustees with the secuity of knowing that your administration and compliance obligations are in the safe hands of highly skilled, specialist SMSF accountants.
We take care of all SMSF compliance matters and lodgements including:
- Preparing annual financial statements and tax returns
- Provision of member statements, investment strategies and trustee minutes
- Reports on deficiencies or omissions
- Recommendations on remedial action
- Assistance with Australian Tax Office reviews/audits of funds
- Liaison with the Australian Taxation Office on your behalf
- General Advice Disclaimer
- Akambo Private Wealth trading as Accountants Private Advice AFSL 322056 General Advice Warning: This advice may not be suitable to you because it contains general advice that has not been tailored to your personal circumstances. Please seek personal financial advice prior to acting on this information. Investment Performance: Past performance is not a reliable guide to future returns as future returns may differ from and be more or less volatile than past returns.
What would you like to do next?
> Find out if a Self Managed Super Fund is right for you